COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
Buying a home is one of the largest and most important investments most of us ever make. At Pillar To Post Home Inspections Scott and his team are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality home inspection in the Denver Metro Area.
When you choose Scott and his team you are choosing someone you can trust to objectively and independently provide you with a comprehensive analysis of your home’s major systems and components.
Every client receives a comprehensive, professional home inspection covering everything from the roof top to the foundation on both the inside and the outside of the home along with all major components and systems. All clients are encouraged to not only attend the inspection but to actively participate ensuring a clear understanding of the home, having all questions answered and concerns addressed. Scott and his team take pride in the education they provide each and every client.
Scott Lunsford has been serving the Metro Denver area since 1999 and has personally performed more than 15,000 inspections. Scott’s team consists of well trained, experienced and certified inspectors with backgrounds in construction, real estate, training and more. You can count on the Pillar To Post team to assure you have the information you need to make informed decisions about your home.
Scott and his team provide a variety of inspections to meet your needs:
- Buyer’s Home Inspection – A professional home inspection will enable you to learn a great deal about the home you are preparing to buy assuring your decision is based on good, solid information giving you peace of mind during what can be a very stressful process.
- Seller’s Home Inspection – Also know as a pre-listing inspection, this professional home inspection will give a seller the information they need to ensure a smooth and efficient sale of their home. A pre-listing inspection can eliminate any surprises during the negotiation process allowing a seller to confidently place their home on the market.
- Home Maintenance Inspection – For a variety of reasons a home owner may want a professional inspection of their home even if they don’t intend to sell. Often as busy people we defer the regular maintenance tasks on our home or because of changes in family’s we may find we are solely responsible for the care of our home or relative’s home. A home maintenance inspection can highlight areas of concern regarding the condition of the home while educating the home owner on the on-going maintenance that may be required.
- Radon Testing – According to the EPA, “Radon is the number one cause of lung cancer among non-smokers and an important national public health issue. In response to this threat, leaders from agencies across the federal government have come together to develop a Federal Radon Action Plan. This Action Plan represents an historic inter-agency cooperation with the potential to reduce exposure to radon…” At Pillar To Post we offer radon testing for your home or a home you plan to purchase.
Buyers, sellers, homeowners or anyone who wants to make an informed decision about a home based on objective information deserves a professional home inspection from Scott and his team at Pillar To Post.
The Scott Lunsford Team
Scott and Heidi have been owners and operators of Pillar To Post in the Denver area since 1999. Scott and Heidi were the 2nd Pillar To Post team to open in Colorado and have grown the team into the largest in the state and one of the largest in the country.
Scott has personally trained all of his team members and other franchisee’s. He has taken the extra step to send his team members to the Pillar To Post certification program. All of his inspectors have worked side by side with Scott for an extended period of time to ensure they are able to perform to his high standards. All of his inspectors are trained on the wide variety of homes that the Metro area has to offer from turn of the century Victorians, the popular Denver bungalow, the 2 story, Denver square and bi-level of the 70’s and 80’s to the new construction single family and condo units that are prevalent today. Scott is a Certified ASHI Member.
In addition to the home inspection Scott’s team offers radon testing, sewer scope inspections, mold and allergen testing, lead and asbestos testing. Each inspection also comes with a recent check of permits for the property. A variety of inspection packages are available that include Infrared Camera, appliance safety recall and a healthy home package.